Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I block DM spam on this message board?

bigjoecbigjoec Alum Member
in Forum Rules 56 karma

I received a message form 7sage user "officiallsatmadness" trying to sell a copy of his/her study notes. Not interested.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@bigjoec said:
    I received a message form 7sage user "officiallsatmadness" trying to sell a copy of his/her study notes. Not interested.

Hi there,

We are sorry about that. We have blocked and disabled the user "officiallsatmadness."

• Donotdisturb26Donotdisturb26 Alum Member
    161 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" omg yes I am getting the same message

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    541 karma

This person is spamming every LSAT website.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

You cant, lol need the service ppl to do it, because anyone with an account can post on here freely

• bigjoecbigjoec Alum Member
    56 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@bigjoec said:

Hi there,

We are sorry about that. We have blocked and disabled the user "officiallsatmadness."

Thanks!

• Citygirl-1-1Citygirl-1-1 Live Member
    113 karma

I was curious I looked at his note, they were terrible. His explanation for the wrong answer were just well "it is wrong" and his explanation for the right answer is well "its right" No kidding fuck! i was so mad with myself for clicking. Wasted my damn 2 minutes.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi 7Sagers,

We have banned the 2 spam accounts of "thelsatmadnes." Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please note that there's a high chance that this person will try again with a new account, so please report to us if you see anything related to this.

Thanks again for your help!