Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics for problem sets or individual sections

sbs2aysbs2ay Alum Member
edited March 2020 in General 18 karma

From what I'm reading, it appears that there's not really a mechanism for analytics within problem sets. I would find this very helpful, and would particularly love to be able to see the "Question Type Analysis" section of the Analytics page within my problem sets, since that's where the bulk of my practice has been so far. Is there a way to do this that I'm missing??

Comments

• Achen165Achen165 Member
    656 karma

I wish :/. Analytics are only available for Preptests, hoping that going forward that we will have this feature it would be very helpful.

• sbs2aysbs2ay Alum Member
    18 karma

Frankly not sure I'd have purchased 7Sage had I realized that this was the case. I guess I could build a bulk problem set of everything I've done and see how I'm doing on different question types, but I just assumed that analytics would be available for all practice problems -- seems like an obviously helpful tool that would have been included.

• Achen165Achen165 Member
    656 karma

You could, alternatively plug what you have done into the PT grader sheet by hitting convert so you can do them without having to click through individual questions in the digital tester. Your overall averages may be skewed though for sections of tests you didn’t attempt but if you were only focusing on one section anyway, that may not matter.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @sbs2ay and @Achen013

This is something we have on our radar, but we do not have an estimated time as yet to implement it.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Is there any way to add a label with the number of questions in a game or passage and the total number of questions in a section like we would see with a paper test? Thanks for your consideration.

• Oddish10Oddish10 Core Member
    edited February 2022 34 karma

Hi! Any updates on analytics for problem sets?

• cwmainescwmaines Core Member
    11 karma

Seconded - this would be a huge feature, and incredibly helpful!

@"Juliet --Student Service--"

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 2022 5740 karma

Hi @Oddish10 and @cwmaines,

Sorry, I do not have any updates on the implementation of analytics for Problem Sets. We currently only have analytics available for PrepTests. However, I will provide an update on the Forum when I have more information.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any further questions.