Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone have problem accessing the syllabus page?

It keeps showing "The requested URL was not found on this server."

Comments

• LadyLawyerLadyLawyer Alum Member
    146 karma

It's happening to me too. I don't know why it's doing that though.

• EveryCookCanGovernEveryCookCanGovern Alum Member
    401 karma

I'm having problems accessing problem sets. Probably a general site issue.

• digiyayadigiyaya Alum Member
    edited March 2020 17 karma

Looks like they may be updating the pages from their servers side. Few days ago I saw they sent an email that they were changing/updating their course structure.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I have seen it over and over again, seems worse trying to make a problem set.

• Yinhui LiYinhui Li Member
    10 karma

Does anyone know when this will end?

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma

Reposted from: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/22678/7sage-website-and-app-keep-messing-up

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry for the trouble! I know that I'd be frustrated if I was ready to get some studying in, and the site kept throwing errors.

We figured out the problems, the fixes are live, and everything should be working normally again.

As @christina.parchem guessed this happened because we put out a major update to the site a couple of hours ago to prepare for the upcoming changes. Unfortunately, the changeover silently corrupted one of our servers, which resulted in random "Not Found" errors. The ProblemSet and PrepTest issues were due to a different issue - a bug slipped by because of a subtle difference in our development servers and the real servers.

Sorry again!