Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free tutoring opportunity!

jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
edited March 2020 in General 2891 karma

Hello everyone!

I am nearing the end of my prep, I will be taking the LSAT for the first time in April. In order to both help fine-tune some of my own test-taking strategies as well as to give back to the 7sage community that has done so much for me, I would like to offer free tutoring to a few students. It will be first-come first-served and I won't be able to take too many individuals at this point due to my schedule. However, if you are interested, please send me a DM with information regarding what times work best for you and any particular issues you are having that you would like to address.

I have been working with @Sami for awhile now and she has been tremendously helpful for my prep. I started out studying for this test a little over 2 years ago with a 147 diagnostic. I tried the powerscore bibles and got nowhere with them. After coming to 7sage and going through the CC with a fine-tooth comb, I began to average in the mid/upper 160s. However, at this point I hit a wall. I spent months taking PTs and dutifully blind reviewing them but getting nowhere. It was at that point that I started working with Sami consistently on timing and she straightened me out. It took months of working on timing strategies, but I finally began to break 170 consistently.

At this point, I'm averaging scores in the lower 170s with a typical break down of -5/6 between the two LR sections, -3 in RC, and -0/-1 in LG. I am trying to really get my timing even better and begin to more comfortably average in the mid-upper 170s. In general, I am looking for students who are scoring in the mid/upper 160s and are trying to work on their timing strategies in order to break the dreaded 170 barrier. Im happy to help with work on any section. I look forward to working with you!

Regards,
James

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far! At this point I probably have as many individuals interested as I can responsibly handle, but I will update this if I think I could take on a couple more students! :)

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I am so excited about this! This is going to be beneficial to everybody involved :) @jmarmaduke96 you are phenomenal and you will be a great tutor!!