Cannot highlight / and or mark any reading passages

Hello, I was taking some reading passage questions and I am unable to highlight or mark any of them on my iPad. I am able to do it fine on my desktop, but unable to do it on my tablet.
I used it with both safari and chrome, and I am unable to mark it on either. Please help, thank you.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@TheSoulisStillDancing said:
    Hello, I was taking some reading passage questions and I am unable to highlight or mark any of them on my iPad. I am able to do it fine on my desktop, but unable to do it on my tablet.
    I used it with both safari and chrome, and I am unable to mark it on either. Please help, thank you.

Sorry about that. I tried to reproduce the issue but I was not able to. I will look into the issue and get back to you. In the meantime, can you check to ensure that your iPad has the latest software update?

You can also access the 7Sage course via our app for iPads and iPhones: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/7sage-lsat-prep/id665684597

Sorry again for the trouble.

• 23 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" , I updated my I pad to the latest software but I was unable to resolve this issue on the safari/chrome extension. I ended up downloading the app as you have recommended and it worked. Thank you!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@TheSoulisStillDancing said:
    @"Juliet --Student Service--" , I updated my I pad to the latest software but I was unable to resolve this issue on the safari/chrome extension. I ended up downloading the app as you have recommended and it worked. Thank you!

Hi there,

I am happy that it works on the 7Sage app. We will continue to look into the issue regarding the Safari and Chrome Browsers.

5740 karma

@TheSoulisStillDancing

We tried to reproduce the issue on the Safari and Chrome browsers, however, we were unable to. The highlighter worked on both browsers.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further issues.