Technical Difficulties--Help, Please! #help #admin

popcorn11201popcorn11201 Yearly Member
edited April 2020 in Technical Problems 44 karma

Hello. I'm working on the MSS section, and when I go to different review sections with videos, it takes me to a Wordpress site and the webpage says "This site is experiencing technical difficulties." I'm using Google Chrome on my Macbook 2017 with the latest IOS, if that is helpful. IDK. However, when I go to other sections of this course without videos, it works just fine. Is anyone else having this issue? Can someone please help me, please? I'm worried. Thanks!

Please refer to this image: file:///Users/sammywu/Downloads/Screen%20Shot%202020-04-13%20at%2011.47.40%20PM.html

Comments

• bunnygirl2827bunnygirl2827 Member
    16 karma

I am having issues with opening problems in the Problem Set section. I already emailed them ugh

• popcorn11201popcorn11201 Yearly Member
    edited April 2020 44 karma

file:///Users/sammywu/Downloads/Screen%20Shot%202020-04-13%20at%2011.47.40%20PM.html

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    1755 karma

I am also having technical difficulties, at the video explanation page

• NiallNiall Alum Member
    18 karma

I'm having the same issue with a majority of CC content. The lessons and problem sets load fine. However, the question lessons in the CC load the Wordpress error page as seen in the following screenshot.

https://imgur.com/K094dRv

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited April 2020 848 karma

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having issues and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

I will forward this to the team for us to investigate. Please allow me to get back to you as soon as we have an update.

• endless_summer17endless_summer17 Alum Member
    76 karma

I am also having difficulties, and I cleared my cache but I am still getting the same error as everyone else

• sabzzeefsabzzeef Member
    27 karma

I am having the same issue with all study content. I sent an e-mail.

• minayaahminayaah Member
    9 karma

Me too!! I have the same problem! I'm accessing the website on safari, and my OS is macOS Mojave.

• 27 karma

same here!

• Nicole DNicole D Alum Member
    40 karma

Having issues as well - specifically in viewing explanation videos for PT 87

• ericj_williamsericj_williams Live Member
    41 karma

Also having issues, can't load any videos.

• John.PrudenJohn.Pruden Alum Member
    edited April 2020 34 karma

I'm having issues here too! Trying to load a practice exam blind review, and it just keeps me on the loading page. Specifically for the 1997 February exam.

• katie.mac8katie.mac8 Member
    63 karma

I'm also having this issue unfortunately.

• hgrob1111hgrob1111 Member
    4 karma

Yes this issue exists for me. Could we please have someone from 7sage respond to this and let us know when the problem will be fixed? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 12 karma

Same - none of my courses will open. Hopefully this will resolve soon!

• fariszwirahnfariszwirahn Alum Member
    9 karma

I have been having issues too this morning. I should have full access to the main course still but for some reason every-time I try to open a lesson it gives me this error "The site is experiencing technical difficulties." Please fix soon.

• simple_jacksimple_jack Alum Member
    284 karma

They will fix it soon don't worry! It's happened once before for me. Keep calm in quarantine :)

• North HandNorth Hand Member
    24 karma

Bump

• catlovercatlover Member
    56 karma

bump

• mixedlawmixedlaw Alum Member
    169 karma

Same here

• victor70336victor70336 Member
    5 karma

same here - When I finished a PT and tried to go to blind review, it was constant in loading and nothing will pop up.

• xli244xli244 Alum Member
    3 karma

Same, please fix it

• 21 karma

Does anyone have an idea of how long it'll be before the site is back to normal?

• yetgasakivyetgasakiv Core Member
    42 karma

I think it’s fixed. It’s working on my end. Hopefully it does now for everyone else.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma

Hi everyone, sorry about this! Like @yetgasakiv says, I think it's working now. Please let us know if you're still can't access the lessons. We're looking into this to figure out what happened.

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma

Hey everyone sorry for problem! The fix is live, and it should work for everyone again. Please let me know if it's still not working for you.

• John.PrudenJohn.Pruden Alum Member
    34 karma

thank you guys! it's working for me now.

• katie.mac8katie.mac8 Member
    63 karma

Thank you!!

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

Hm, I'm not sure if it's just me, but a lot of the old LR explanation videos don't show up anymore.

3074 karma

@taschasp Thanks for letting us know about this! I tried a random selection of 22 LR explanation videos from PT1-40 and they are loading on my side. Could you please let me know some of the urls for LR explanations that aren't working on your side so we can investigate further?

796 karma

Thanks for looking into it! I should have been less ambiguous--it's not that they don't load, but that the links themselves are gone.

https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/

When I click on any PT between 1 and 16, the LR video explanation links aren't visible.

Similarly, at https://7sage.com/problem-sets/, if I try to search for LR questions between PT 1 and 16, instead of "explanation" it says "discuss"

I can send screenshots by email if that'd help.

796 karma

Although I tried reconstructing the URL to what should be explanation videos for older questions and I get "page not found"

Does this show up as an explanation video for you? https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-11-section-4-question-15/

3074 karma

@taschasp Oh I see! We never had LR videos for the oldest preptests, PT 1-16 and PT Feb. 1997.

My earlier message was confusing. I checked a random set of LR videos from PT 1-40, but since there are no videos in 1-16, it was actually a random set from PT17-40. Sorry!