Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Property Law Course Donation

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited April 2020 in General 5740 karma

Hi 7Sagers,

A fellow 7Sage student purchased seven copies of the Property Law course would like to generously donate them to seven 7Sage users who respond to this post indicating their interest in enrolling in the Property Law course. All interested should declare their intent by12:00 noon ET on Wednesday, April 22nd. We'll do a lottery and reveal the winners on the morning of Thursday April 23rd, 2020.

You can find more information about our Property Law course here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/22866/property-law-explained-early-enrollment-open-until-april-20.

Thank you!

UPDATE:

Hi All,

Thank you for taking part in the Property Law Explained lottery. The lottery process involved us applying a number to each student's name and then using Google random number generator to pick the winners.

We are happy to announce that the following students are the winners of a Property Law Explained course:

1. @"The Great White Shark"
  2. @ma.orellanamuniz
  3. @audeamus300
  4. @letsdothis2021
  5. @zdanlaw1991
  6. @chung.rachel.h
  7. @Linda1205

We will also reach out to the winners to confirm that their accounts have access to the Property Explained course.

Comments

• edited April 2020 1058 karma

I would love to enroll in the property law course! Thank you so much! The 7Sage community is one of a kind.

• VibrioVibrio Alum Member
    625 karma

I would be grateful to have access to the property law course too. Thanks to the generous 7sager.

• ma.orellanamunizma.orellanamuniz Core Member
    7 karma

i would be very interested! thank you

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited April 2020 4300 karma

I'm interested in enrolling for a few reasons! 1) Real estate investments have been on my bucket list of things I want to learn and I am curious if property law will dive into that. 2) Would this legal path spark my interest in learning more about this in law school. 3) I am curious about the professors involved in this curriculum! Thank you to whoever donated :)

• 425 karma

I'm interested!

• 187 karma

I am interesyed.

• 425 karma

Property law is something I am interested in because I am interested in real estate and private property rights. I would feel honored to be chosen for this opportunity. Thank you!

Nicole

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

Hi Juliet! I am also interested. Thank you to the person who donated!

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    1755 karma

I’m interested!

• lexxi137lexxi137 Member
    8 karma

I am interested. Thank you for your kindness donor.

• audeamus300audeamus300 Alum Member
    226 karma

I'm also interested! Thanks to the generous 7sager.

• petersonbcpetersonbc Alum Member
    20 karma

I'm interested!! Cool person points to donor.

• letsdothis2021letsdothis2021 Alum Member
    18 karma

Thanks for this generous offering! I'm interested in enrolling the Property Law course. :smile:

• raevco25raevco25 Alum Member
    139 karma

I am definitely interested! Such a wonderful thing to do in light of all that is going on!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I am interested :)

• zdanlaw1991zdanlaw1991 Member
    80 karma

I'm interested!

• CaesarLSATCaesarLSAT Core Member
    35 karma

I'm interested! Please add me into the drawing. Thank you!

• Yuliya SamborykYuliya Samboryk Alum Member
    74 karma

That’s amazing! I am definitely interested. I am starting law school this fall and this property course would be such a great opportunity to get a head start and to see what I am interested in!

• Pearson_Specter_LittPearson_Specter_Litt Live Member
    85 karma

Hi! I am interested! Thank you!

• --skim----skim-- Alum Member
    102 karma

I'm interested in getting enrolled! Thank you to the person who donated and to 7Sage in its entirety. I've had nothing but positive experiences :smile:

• yiseo180yiseo180 Member
    6 karma

Wow!! I am very interested and would really appreciate the help! Thank you so much for the kind gesture in such a hard time like this! This is so kind!

• GermanLSATtakerGermanLSATtaker Alum Member
    148 karma

Yes! I am interested. Super nice of you.

Thank you!

• yan_nyclawyan_nyclaw Alum Member
    42 karma

I'm interested! :smile:

• PlatinumPlatinum Member
    363 karma

I am interested in Property Law.

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

I am interested!

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

I'm interested! Thanks!

• attorneybossattorneyboss Alum Member
    7 karma

Hello! I am very interested in the property law course! I am currently studying for the June LSAT and the sample lesson videos are a huge inspiration for me during my study efforts. Thank you for your generous donation!

• classof2023classof2023 Alum Member
    47 karma

I'm interested! thank you!

• QC_Kills_LSATQC_Kills_LSAT Member
    38 karma

I'm interested! Thank you!

• Tsalagi2022Tsalagi2022 Live Member
    14 karma

I am interested in the property law course.

• Danielle CDanielle C Member
    32 karma

I am definitely interested in this, please add me to the list!

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

Thank you to this kind user! I would love to be considered!

• Fourty9ersFourty9ers Yearly Member
    27 karma

I would also love to be considered! I would really like some extra law experience. Thank you to the person who donated!

• Linda1205Linda1205 Member
    215 karma

I’m interested as well! Thank you for your generosity!

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

I’m interested. Thank you!!

• fycw2068fycw2068 Alum Member
    404 karma

I'm interested! Sorry I JUST saw all of this and realize I'm about an hour late... would love to be considered anyways. Thank you for your generosity!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi All,

Thank you for taking part in the Property Law Explained lottery. The lottery process involved us applying a number to each student's name and then using Google random number generator to pick the winners.

We are happy to announce that the following students are the winners of a Property Law Explained course:

1. @"The Great White Shark"
    2. @ma.orellanamuniz
    3. @audeamus300
    4. @letsdothis2021
    5. @zdanlaw1991
    6. @chung.rachel.h
    7. @Linda1205

We will also reach out to the winners to confirm that their accounts have access to the Property Explained course.

• 1058 karma

Thank you to the generous 7Sager who donated the course. Whoever you are, I appreciate you and look forward to working through this course on Property law. You have made a difference.

And thank you to 7Sage for bringing together such a great community!

• letsdothis2021letsdothis2021 Alum Member
    18 karma

Wow, Thank you so much to the donor and the 7Sage community! I look forward to taking the course. :smiley:

• Linda1205Linda1205 Member
    215 karma

Wow, Thank you again for your generosity!

• audeamus300audeamus300 Alum Member
    226 karma

Wowww thank you! I really look forward to this!!

• classof2023classof2023 Alum Member
    47 karma

Amazing! Thank you to the donor for facilitating this!