Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Genetic twin example?

jcho1234jcho1234 Member
in Logic Games 108 karma

Hi! I know JY has mentioned games having genetic twins and that’s why we’re doing the fool proof method. I’m currently a quarter of the way through FPing and am itching to see what a “genetic twin” game might look like... can anyone help me locate them? Preferably one in PT1-35 and one outside of it...

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Many, many games have a similar underlying structure. This is the core of what makes games a section that we can prepared for with a certain degree of confidence. Take for instance pt 33 game 1 and pt 38 game 1. In addition to the many examples of games having a similar structure, there is what I call "inherent constraints" within each type of game that often have a remarkable degree of continuity. Take for instance the idea on a sequencing game that we cannot push something off the board to the right or before the board on the left. This is what often allows mini-inferences to emerge.

• jcho1234jcho1234 Member
    108 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    Many, many games have a similar underlying structure. This is the core of what makes games a section that we can prepared for with a certain degree of confidence. Take for instance pt 33 game 1 and pt 38 game 1. In addition to the many examples of games having a similar structure, there is what I call "inherent constraints" within each type of game that often have a remarkable degree of continuity. Take for instance the idea on a sequencing game that we cannot push something off the board to the right or before the board on the left. This is what often allows mini-inferences to emerge.

thanks!! just what i wanted to know.