Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the study schedule broken?

I put in a twelve week window with 20 hours and it reverts back to 68.44 hours per week. That's mind-boggling. I can't study for that long every week, I have a job. How can you make it so gives you a twelve week plan @ 20 hours per week? If someone could guide me that would be great. I want to upgrade to the Ultimate+ version but this is holding me back. If that doesn't work could someone email me a screenshot of their 12week 20hour plan? Thanks.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@dbkarimi said:
    I put in a twelve week window with 20 hours and it reverts back to 68.44 hours per week. That's mind-boggling. I can't study for that long every week, I have a job. How can you make it so gives you a twelve week plan @ 20 hours per week? If someone could guide me that would be great. I want to upgrade to the Ultimate+ version but this is holding me back. If that doesn't work could someone email me a screenshot of their 12week 20hour plan? Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry about that. The Study Schedule (https://7sage.com/study-schedule/) is based on the dates you would like your LSAT studies to start at and how many hours per week you would like to work. Therefore, if you would like your Study Schedule to start on May 10, 2020, and you would like to study for 20 hours per week, the Study Schedule will generate the amount of time it will take you to work through the Syllabus at 20 hours per week. In the example GIF below, I put in May 10, 2020 as my start date and 20 hours as the number of hours I will like to study per week. The system generated an end date March 20, 2021. See the GIF below:

If you would like to study for 12 weeks, and you enter a start and end date, the Study Schedule will generate the number of hours it will take you to work through the Syllabus in 12 weeks, including taking PrepTests, Blind Reviewing, and watching explanation videos.

I hope this helps! let me know if you have any further questions!