Cancelled June LSAT Flex - Where is the Coupon?

in General 42 karma

Hi! So I recently cancelled the June LSAT Flex option in exchange for a coupon. I was wondering how do you access the coupon? Is it going to be visible in my account? Or is it something that would be automatically applied when I register for the next test? I scanned my account and there is no coupon visible. The prior 'registrations' have been removed however, so they have modified the account. I had emailed LSAC requesting for the cancellation and they replied saying that they had processed it. But they did not respond to how I could access the coupons. In the email, they basically said that a coupon had been 'added to your account' but no further information was given.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

Whenever I used my coupon from the July 2019 test, it just showed up whenever I tried to register for my next test.

• 42 karma

@danielbrowning208 said:
    Whenever I used my coupon from the July 2019 test, it just showed up whenever I tried to register for my next test.

Ahh okay! I guess it would be fine then... Thanks for your help!

• keepcalmandneuronkeepcalmandneuron Alum Member
    470 karma

Hey @rohanbhattacharjee2016

I wanted to cancel my June flex too (in exchange for July flex when it comes) but I don't see an option on my LSAC (View my LSAT registration) page.

How did you cancel it?

• 42 karma

@keepcalmandneuron said:
    Hey @rohanbhattacharjee2016

I wanted to cancel my June flex too (in exchange for July flex when it comes) but I don't see an option on my LSAC (View my LSAT registration) page.

How did you cancel it?

I emailed LSAC requesting them to cancel it. There is no option on the page. They mentioned in the notification on their website that you could choose to opt for a coupon but for that you would have to email them.

• keepcalmandneuronkeepcalmandneuron Alum Member
    470 karma

@rohanbhattacharjee2016 Thank you! I emailed them as well.

Do you know if July will be most likely to be a Flex?