Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can LSAT-Flex be full screen?

jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
in General 2891 karma

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone happen to know if the actual testing window of the LSAT-Flex can be made full screen like the 7sage digital tester can be? I tried familiarizing myself with the format on LawHub and I could not find a way to make the test window itself full screen, the best I could due was make it about 2/3 of the screen. I really do not like that, I find it distracting to have the LSAC window showing up all around the test that I am trying to work on. It seems very strange the real LSAT would not take up the full screen, I would think it would be much easier to cheat if there could be other things on screen? However, I have not been able to find anything conclusive either way. Any insight would be much appreciated, thank you!

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yeah I had the same problem as well. By the way on test day do we take the test from the Proctor U site or Lawhub?

On Proctor U theres the test countdown so I thought we take it there? Or do we log in through Lawhub and take it there or something?

3190 karma

Also, how are you playing around with the format on Lawhub? Onlawhub When i click LSAT flex it just gives me a list of materials im allowed to have

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

@lexxx745 My understanding is that we log in directly to Proctor U and take it from there, since that is where we have to show the proctor all of our things. And im not playing around with LSAT-Flex format tests on LawHub, I don't think that they have anything like that. Im just trying to take the regular 4 section PTs. I see how in many ways it is similar in format to 7sage with underlining, highlighting etc (although 7sage obviously works a lot better). But the one big difference I ran into is just that I can't make the tests full screen for some reason.

edited May 2020 3190 karma

Ah I see. I have the same problem on Lawhub. You are right on the 7sage tester I can make it full screen but on Lawhub it is only about 2/3 the screen

2891 karma

Exactly. Given how many precautions they are taking to prevent cheating, am I crazy for thinking that they wouldn't let anything else be showing on screen when the testing window is open?

• Kiva_180Kiva_180 Member
    130 karma

@lexxx745 @jmarmaduke96 I'm 95% sure based on poking around the webpage on LawHub that the test will be on LawHub and not ProctorU. You were actually able to see the screen with the "Take Exam" button for a while: https://imgur.com/hrSkL27

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Just a guess but I'm agreeing with @Kiva_180 because I don't think the proctoring website has the interface for the test so it probably has to be on the LawHub site.

3190 karma

So how do we go about taking the test? do we log on lawhub or are they gunna tell us this soon lol

• 17 karma

I am also concerned about the LSAT Flex format. I took the online version of the LSAT a few months back and it looked exactly like what is depicted on LawHub except it was on a tablet with a smaller display screen therefore, fullscreen

2891 karma

@naturevalleyluver im glad other people are perturbed by this as well. I don't mind it being small, I was fine with taking it on the small scree of the tablet. I just want it to fill up the screen im taking it on, whatever the size.

@lexxx745 I have no idea, I would guess that we would have to log on to both proctor u and law hub? it would be nice if they communicated some of this information to us lol

• sickomodesickomode Member
    142 karma

if you have a mac (and maybe on a pc too?) you can kind of pinch and zoom in with your trackpad and get the little test window on lawhub to fill your whole computer screen (after putting the browser in full screen mode). I... assume they will be okay with zooming? I hate how small the test window looks on lawhub compared to the 7sage format so I'm hoping this works out

• keepcalmandneuronkeepcalmandneuron Alum Member
    470 karma

Does anyone with Macbook air experiencing hard time accessing LawHub?