Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help- course expiring can't extend course without upgrading to new monthly Ultimate Plus

nomomnomnomomnom Member

I was able to extend my old plan Ultimate plus monthly in the past but can't seem to extend it monthly anymore without upgrading to the new ultimate plan requiring an additional $100 on top of the $69 per month payment. I understand changes have been made to the course and old ultimate courses are grandfathered into the new ultimate courses, which is what happened for me. I am unsure whether this is a technical issue or if this option is not available anymore and I have to upgrade to the new ultimate plan. If so, do I need to pay the extra $100 or is this for new students? I have used the ultimate plus for a couple years already. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated as my course is expiring in two weeks and would need to decide asap.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@nomomnom said:
    I was able to extend my old plan Ultimate plus monthly in the past but can't seem to extend it monthly anymore without upgrading to the new ultimate plan requiring an additional $100 on top of the $69 per month payment. I understand changes have been made to the course and old ultimate courses are grandfathered into the new ultimate courses, which is what happened for me. I am unsure whether this is a technical issue or if this option is not available anymore and I have to upgrade to the new ultimate plan. If so, do I need to pay the extra $100 or is this for new students? I have used the ultimate plus for a couple years already. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated as my course is expiring in two weeks and would need to decide asap.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. You should be able to extend your grandfathered Ultimate+ course for $25/month on this page: https://7sage.com/addons/.

Please let us know if you're still having trouble!