Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG advice

Is doing the bundle 1-35 still a good idea in order to master games? Because people are saying now the games are different from the older games. Once I finish the CC on games how should I full proof? Should I do 1-35? Or for example 15-49?

Comments

• BullfroggerBullfrogger Member
    184 karma

I would do all the ones in the curriculum than do as many others as you can get your hands on. 1-35 is a good start for sure. There is a video on here about how to full proof.

• Rowe2020Rowe2020 Member
    225 karma

I think it might depend on when your test date is, and if you have time to start with 1-35. If you are pressed for time I have seen people advocate for doing newer ones.

• @Rowe2021 said:
    I think it might depend on when your test date is, and if you have time to start with 1-35. If you are pressed for time I have seen people advocate for doing newer ones.

I’m aiming for the October test.

• 414 karma

You should definitely do all the games. But I’d actually start with the later half, maybe 20s-40s, to familiarize yourself with the more generic games. It’s true that the super early ones are different, because they contain a lot of miscellaneous games. BUT you should not overlook these, because we have been seeing some repetition of such similarly weird games in the recent PTs. It seems like they are throwing one misc game per LG section now, so fool proofing pre20s is definitely helpful. Though you might not get an exact repeat of those weird games, it’s important to practice being calm and not panicking when given an unfamiliar game type.