Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small Victories

PPPPremePPPPreme Member
in General 207 karma

I was doing an RC section yesterday - from PT 18, and I got 28/28 questions correct. Admittedly, this is a small victory in the general sense, but for me, it felt so good. I had never before scored perfect on any section - always at -1 or -2 being the closest I got. It felt absolutely outstanding to see all green everywhere. I have been improving greatly in my RC ability, and this felt satisfying. Motivation to keep going forward!

Additionally,

BLM #NoJusticeNoPeace

Comments

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

Good job! The one thing i worry about is using such old tests you will not have practice with the comparative passages which are very common on the new tests, but otherwise again NICE!

• PPPPremePPPPreme Member
    207 karma

@"The Judges" said:
    Good job! The one thing i worry about is using such old tests you will not have practice with the comparative passages which are very common on the new tests, but otherwise again NICE!

Yeah, I have the same fear. I like to use the old ones while I'm still getting sharper and getting closer to that -0 on RC. But thank you!

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

Take the wins where you can get them. There will be plenty of time to get knocked down later.