Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 7Sage 7K Law School Scholarship

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited June 2020 in General 14008 karma

At 7Sage, our mission is to make legal education accessible, but talk is cheap and school is expensive. We’re putting our money where our mouth is and offering a series of awards to seven aspiring law students.

The winner will receive a scholarship of $7,000 to defray the cost of a legal education, a pro bono 12-month subscription to our Ultimate+ LSAT prep package, and a pro bono Admissions Consulting package.

One runner-up will receive a scholarship of $1,000, a pro bono 12-month subscription to our Ultimate+ LSAT prep package, and a pro bono Admissions Consulting package.

Five other runners-up will receive pro bono LSAT prep along with consulting or editing services.

For the full schedule of awards and the application requirements, visit our scholarship page:
https://7sage.com/7k-scholarship/

We will accept applications from now until November 15. Winners will be announced in January.

Good luck!

P.S. If you've already purchased one of our services and wind up winning that service, you'll get a refund.

Comments

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited June 2020 4577 karma

I am so happy I chose to spend my money on 7sage and not another course. You guys are awesome and a role model for how a business should operate!

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

7sage really is the best there is, no two ways about it. Thank you JY!

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    1755 karma

I’m assuming this is most relevant for people who want to apply for admissions Fall 2022, given that Winners are announced January 2021?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

@username_hello yes, but everyone is welcome to apply, including fall 2020 matriculants.

• 776 karma

Can students who are going to Canadian law school apply for this?

• Rowe2020Rowe2020 Member
    225 karma

Will the winning essays ever be made public? I am sure some people might have stories they don't want the entire world to know.

7272 karma

@Trusttheprocess yes!
    @Rowe2020 We would never post an essay without your permission.

• Rowe2020Rowe2020 Member
    225 karma

Thanks for clarification. Good luck to everyone!

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Thank you JY and 7 Sage!! Good luck everyone. :)

• 414 karma

Amaaaazing. You guys are so inspiring. Thank you for doing this!

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

Nice.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

You guys never stop amazing me.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

This is amazing, and well beyond $7000. The runner up prizes are awesome!

• beyoncepadthai-1beyoncepadthai-1 Alum Member
    4 karma

Is this only open to American students?

7272 karma

@beyoncepadthai No. You can apply even if you aren't an American student.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited June 2020 13286 karma

7Sage is one of a kind! So many opportunities to make law school more accessible!

• Mario RoboMario Robo Alum Member
    266 karma

For GPA, should it be our LSAC GPA? Because my LSAC and school GPA are a drop different.

7272 karma

@"Mario Robo" You can list the better one!

• rbrevillerbreville Member
    67 karma

This is GREAT!!!!!

• doxies16doxies16 Core Member
    12 karma

This is a sweet opportunity. Thanks, 7Sage!

• Jennifer 2021-1-1Jennifer 2021-1-1 Core Member
    204 karma

This is great opportunity! Thank you 7Sage!!!!

• amandacarrazamandacarraz Core Member
    3 karma

I'm so happy I decided to go with 7Sage, you guys have exceeded my expectations. Thanks for the opportunity!

• bouraszoebouraszoe Member
    5 karma

Is the application interested in regular GPA or CAS GPA?

7272 karma

@bouraszoe regular, please!

• [Cries in poor]
    That's amazing. You guys are out here doing the Lord's work.

• legallyconfusedlegallyconfused Alum Member
    edited December 2020 350 karma

deleted

• dpenadpena Member
    103 karma

Hi,

I am trying to complete my application however I am having difficulties. I currently have 380 words for the section with a limit of 1000 words/spaces. It's not accepting it, stating I have too many words? Please help

• dianaospina912dianaospina912 Core Member
    6 karma

Wow, thanks for this.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@dpena said:
    Hi,

I am trying to complete my application however I am having difficulties. I currently have 380 words for the section with a limit of 1000 words/spaces. It's not accepting it, stating I have too many words? Please help

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion. Please note that we have a 1000 character limit (including spaces) for that section and not a 1000 word limit. The average word count for a 1000 character limit with spaces is about 120 to 180 words.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

@Juliet --Student Service-- and @J.Y., I want to submit my two essays as soon as possible today but on the application form, my first essay is 160words. But it sill shows up this message ""Please limit your response to 1000 characters, including spaces." Could you tell me how many words it will accept?

My second essay is 881 words. So it still shows up the message " Please limit your response to 5000 characters, including spaces. could you tell me how many words will be acceptable? Thanks so much!

• Heinz DoofenshmirtzHeinz Doofenshmirtz Member
    481 karma

@Alice003 said:
    @Juliet --Student Service-- and @J.Y., I want to submit my two essays as soon as possible today but on the application form, my first essay is 160words. But it sill shows up this message ""Please limit your response to 1000 characters, including spaces." Could you tell me how many words it will accept?

My second essay is 881 words. So it still shows up the message " Please limit your response to 5000 characters, including spaces. could you tell me how many words will be acceptable? Thanks so much!

I am neither JY nor Juliet, but just saw this comment and wanted to answer: I believe the limit is characters, not words. The 881 words you have written exceed the 5000 character limit. Same for the first essay as well---the 160 words probably exceed the 1000 character limit. The characters include spaces as well.

I hope this helps !

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

@"Heinz Doofenshmirtz" , thank you for your answers! I just fixed them and submitted them! Thanks again! :)

• Heinz DoofenshmirtzHeinz Doofenshmirtz Member
    481 karma

@Alice003 said:
    @"Heinz Doofenshmirtz" , thank you for your answers! I just fixed them and submitted them! Thanks again! :)

Happy to help!

• legallyconfusedlegallyconfused Alum Member
    350 karma

This is so exciting! Thank you so much for going above and beyond what is usually expected of an LSAT course!