Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better to finish all questions or spend time making sure each is 100% correct?

kelseyperkins1192kelseyperkins1192 Core Member
in General 66 karma

I'm finding during prep testing that if I'm not too sure about a question I just circle what I think it could be and move on in order to finish all the questions in the alloted time. Would you say it's better to NOT finish all the questions and make sure each one you do finish is completely correct? Or do you find you get a better score by finishing all the questions and getting some wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

You seem to be taking the right approach. First, there's no guarantee you will get to 100% confidence on a difficult question with extra time. Second, you could have 100% confidence on a question and still be wrong. Third, you simply do no have enough time to be 100% sure about every question. Skip the questions you are not sure about, and come back at the end of the section if you have time. Not only might that break from the question draw your attention to something you missed, but, as you improve, you should also bank more time at the end of sections to return to questions you were unsure about.

• kelseyperkins1192kelseyperkins1192 Core Member
    66 karma

Thanks! very helpful