Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat flex

christinagomez7738christinagomez7738 Alum Member
in General 120 karma

Nervous about registering for a flex lsat if they will be doing lsat like this for a while because I have been doing practice tests the traditional five section way for a while. Do you think it will be more difficult to get a higher score with only three sections or will it be about the same? And supposedly they aren’t going to make it more difficult because it’s three sections but I honestly don’t know if that’s going to be the case lol. Also how do you think law schools will view a flex score ?

Comments

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma
    1. Whether it is more difficult for you depends on your specific skills and weaknesses. 2. They are not artificially making it more difficult. 3. Law schools are, by all accounts, viewing the LSAT flex like a regular LSAT.
  • lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Almost all law schools are so far saying the FLEX test is acceptable. Difficulty levels for the May FLEX were reported on the Reddit forums. However, as an undisclosed test, right now not as much is known about scores as we could infer from a disclosed test.

• hcdbsu24hcdbsu24 Alum Member
    103 karma

The May flex I took was very average in difficulty. My average PT score was a 158 and I scored a 157, so not far and pretty accurate compared to a full length test. Personally, I thought the flex was easier mentally because you only had to get through 3 sections vs 5. However, I think I would've score 158-160 if I would have had that extra LR section because the past month before the test my LR section has improved immensely. Oh well, it's give and take... but I think it is reflective on your normal LSAT score overall.

• mhf.andrewmhf.andrew Member
    207 karma

If either LG or RC exchanged places with LR, by taking up two sections rather than one, then I think there would be a fundamentally different test, where someone who scored a particular score on the normal test might see a score that is quite a bit different-- imagine missing not one, but two LG games.
    Probably there are differences with the three section test, but I wouldn't imagine it's within plus or minus three.

• christinagomez7738christinagomez7738 Alum Member
    120 karma

Ok you guys I figured as much was just a little nervous and overthinking but the comments have alleviated my anxiety a bit <3