Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That the hardest exam I've ever seen

SmothermanSmotherman Alum Member

My PT average is 170. I had to guess on three questions. Yikes. I could easily get anywhere from 157-175 on this one hahaha. Oh well. First real LSAT. I get 2 more tries before the clock runs out for apps. How did you guys feel?

Comments

• sickomodesickomode Member
    142 karma

haha same my PT average is 173 and I think I literally got 150 idk why I feel so weird about it. too nervous, my first try lol

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

Was it the language that was hard to parse through ?

• TheBigLoonTheBigLoon Alum Member
    22 karma

Agreed that was rough

• H96 J.DH96 J.D Alum Member
    142 karma

What kind of games did you get?

• ARMANC74ARMANC74 Member
    210 karma

Just remember there's around 4 variants of the exam so it's likely that the one you got was simply harder in that it had questions you were probably weaker at. Someone could've had another variant of the exam they thought was really hard as well that you would've found easy.

• SmothermanSmotherman Alum Member
    88 karma

Is anyone ever pleasantly surprised in these situations. Or should I just resign myself to disappointment. I laid eyes on every question.

• as5682as5682 Member
    33 karma

I thought the exam I got was fairly easy (compared to PTs I had done). But since it was my first try, and I was incredibly nervous, I don't think I did as well as I could have. The thing is that I don't know how it will be scored. Will it be by accuracy? If i think i got say 15 wrong/ 75 total (i.e. 80% accuracy), is there a way to estimate my converted score? Anyone know from the May exam?

• Slowly-but-surelySlowly-but-surely Core Member
    19 karma

Just took it for the first time too and might have cried afterwards. Good to know I wasn't the only one that struggled!

88 karma

Solidarity bro.

• annikarussell00annikarussell00 Core Member
    11 karma

I felt really good initially but it feel apart on the third section for me (logic games - which is usually my best). Oh well, there's always July!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I thought my games were pretty easy (last section), but RC was harder/weirder than usual. LR was standard but I felt a little stressed which may have impacted it

88 karma

I felt like there wasn't a gimme LG

• musumecibjjmusumecibjj Alum Member
    94 karma

Omg I felt reading comp was so hard this test. LR was standard, Games alittle hard but nothing crazy. Just reading comp literally killed me 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️.

• bfc9czbfc9cz Core Member
    48 karma

RC was the hardest it's ever been for me, I thought LR was easy, and LG was fine except I ran out of time on the last game. One blessing was that LG was first; I hate it so much, so getting it out of the way was nice!

• catlovercatlover Member
    56 karma

yeah I felt like it was overall a little tougher than usual too. But it's so hard to tell because maybe it's just first real test nerves? It's hard to judge!!

• 3 karma

LR was so long! I had LG first too, wasnt bad but ran out of time

• bfc9czbfc9cz Core Member
    48 karma

I had LG first, then RC, then LR. It was nice to end on a high note because LR was definitely my strongest section today; I've never run out of time during RC before, so it was discouraging to have that happen. I've worked so hard to get my speed up on LG but still couldn't quite get to all the questions on the final game. I'm not sure how I'm feeling but at least happy it's over after so much anticipation.

88 karma

LR,LG,RC

• sassysydthekidsassysydthekid Core Member
    34 karma

The flex exams don't count toward your yearly limit FYI! So you have another 3 opportunities to take the exam

• VincentGambiniVincentGambini Alum Member
    34 karma

I had LG first. It also didn't feel like there was a gimmee section. I skipped around to look at all of them looking for it............and, as you can expect, ended up running out of time. Discouraged after that point. Have no idea how bad the score could be....

• LSATulcerLSATulcer Member
    111 karma

@VincentGambini I see your username, I applaud your username. LOL.