Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waiting for the June Score Back...HELP

savannahsavannah Alum Member

Last thing I think about when I'm falling asleep and first thing I think about in the morning - HOW DID I DO????? IS IT GOING TO BE WAY LOWER THAN MY PT'S? HIGHER? OH GOD. Anyone have some tips to stay sane/personal experience with this?

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

lol im a really neurotic individual and I would have nightmares about my score. Taking the May Flex and waiting 2 and a half weeks everyday seemed like a nightmare.

For tips, idk keep yourself busy. I watched a ton of movies

• 1058 karma

Whenever I am feeling that way I force myself to stay busy. Especially with physically hard work. And set goals to be as productive as possible during this time of waiting. Some things I would suggest: Deep clean your house/apartment/room while listening to an audio book. See what you can do for your family or friends to help them. If you don't exercise, use this time to create an exercise plan so that you are working out intensely by the time you get your score back. If you already do exercise then push yourself to a new goal. Spend a few hours meal prepping for the week. Check in with family or friends you haven't talked to in a while. If you have a dog, walk him/her as long as it is safe to go out where you live. Is there anything you can work on now to prep for law school applications or law school itself? Hang in there!