Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Study Buddy in Canada

Hopeful16-1Hopeful16-1 Alum Member
in Study Groups 69 karma

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a study buddy anywhere in Canada! What I would like to do is the following:

• message each other daily to keep our study schedules on track (currently finding myself slacking a bit)
  • discuss important dates for all Canadian universities that we want to apply to (and lsat dates)

Please let me know in the comments below!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Bouncy Castle ManBouncy Castle Man Core Member
    10 karma

Hi, I'm from Alberta and would love to be your study buddy! I find myself slacking a bit as well and not staying consistent with my study schedule goals. Send me a PM so we can talk more if you're interested and figure out a way to keep in contact :)

• alumivacuialumivacui Alum Member
    212 karma

Ontario , eh

• consistencyiskeyconsistencyiskey Core Member
    131 karma

Hi, I'm an Ontario student applying for the 2021 cycle. I would love to be your study buddy and help keep each other accountable! Please send me a pm, if you're interested

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

I'm also Ontario-based and planning on taking the LSAT this summer and applying this fall. I started off strong but I've definitely been slacking for about a week -- not sure why, just losing steam a bit. Feel free to PM me :)

• A.BilenkeyA.Bilenkey Member
    143 karma

I'm also in Ontario, studying to take the August test and apply in the fall! I've been trying to be pretty strict with 6 hour days 5 days a week. I'm always down for accountability partners! We could make a group?

• Hopeful16-1Hopeful16-1 Alum Member
    69 karma

So I've messaged each of you! Let me know if you're wanting to make a study group! I can get that started!

• clawhopefulclawhopeful Core Member
    26 karma

Also in Ontario, taking the July LSAT (and potentially August haha). I think I'm around 4/5 hours a day, 6 days a week at this point. Would be down for a group!

• Hopeful16-1Hopeful16-1 Alum Member
    edited June 2020 69 karma

Awesome ok let me try to get one started!!

Update: I've sent an email!! Please lmk, if you can see it!!

• kathleen.petsiniskathleen.petsinis Core Member
    14 karma

Also in Ontario, taking the August LSAT and applying in the 2021 admissions cycle. I'm currently prepping around 4 hours a day 6 days a week. Would love to join if you have a group going!

• IBSLAURISIBSLAURIS Member
    26 karma

Anyone else in Toronto? Would love to join in!

• Mafe_abogadaMafe_abogada Core Member
    7 karma

Ontario here! if there's a study group circulating, count me in :)

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

Toronto! Can I join too?

• JurisJourdanJurisJourdan Alum Member
    57 karma

British Columbia here! taking the Aug LSAT and hoping to apply for the 2021 cycle. would love to be added to the group! :)

• peacelilypeacelily Member
    17 karma

Hey! From the GTA hoping to apply for the 2021 cycle. Signed up for the July LSAT but will likely postpone to August, we'll see. Would love to be part of this group pls!

• jartleysjartleys Member
    edited June 2020 15 karma

Also from BC and happy to join the group - i'm taking the august test and applying this fall!

• w.klemtw.klemt Alum Member
    67 karma

I am in Toronto, applying this fall as well - a study group would be great! :)

• jackwellsjackwells Member
    13 karma

Hi there - I would also like to join the group if there is one. From BC and likely writing in August!

• NamritaktNamritakt Member
    175 karma

If you do end up making a group, add me as well!

• glliglli Member
    5 karma

I'm in Alberta, applying in 2021!! Would love to join a study group :)

• H.al1997H.al1997 Member
    318 karma

I'm from Alberta, I would love to join

• jjessicamiajjessicamia Member
    3 karma

Hey! I just signed up but interested!

• H.al1997H.al1997 Member
    318 karma

Hi will you be forming the group soon?