Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Prep

SapphireSapphire Alum Member
in General 289 karma
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone here has already started the laws school prep? If so, what does it encompass exactly? Does it go in-depth with 1L courses? And how will it help?

Comments

• bstew2002bstew2002 Alum Member
    269 karma
    If you go to the Law School Prep Course homepage, you can get a pretty decent preview of what the course offers.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I think @"Nilesh S" is using it.
  • Marie4lawschoolMarie4lawschool Alum Member
    359 karma
    @Sapphire I'm doing the Law School Prep course and am definitely learning and developing skills. As @bstew2002 says, you can go to the site and get a good idea of the course. I don't find it as finished/polished yet as the LSAT prep course and there's virtually no discussion of or response to posted questions or comments, which is a shame and can be frustrating (to me, at least).

That said I'm finding it more than worth it -- it's given me a great way of evaluating where I am right now and the long road to where I need to get if I'm to stand a chance of getting a strong GPA in my 1L year. I really believe I'll be landing on the ground running and be in a much more competitive position for top grades if I complete the course and take all the advice (including pre-studying the black letter law) by the time the mid-August start date comes round!
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2015 3462 karma
    I would also like to know.
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    @Marie4lawschool thank you so much! I shall definitely try it. I was just curious as to whether or not anyone else has found it helpful. Sounds great! Off to it I go!