Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what buttons do you press to do blind review?

in General 438 karma

hi, this might be a silly question but after you input your answers for a preptest into the answer sheets on 7sage, how do you go about inputting answers for a blind review session on that same preptest?
(i did a preptest directly on lawhub and then manually transferred all the answers into the 7sage answer sheet for that preptest, now i'd like to redo the test using the blind review method, but not sure how to put in my answers on 7sage).

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@16cmazloum said:
    hi, this might be a silly question but after you input your answers for a preptest into the answer sheets on 7sage, how do you go about inputting answers for a blind review session on that same preptest?
    (i did a preptest directly on lawhub and then manually transferred all the answers into the 7sage answer sheet for that preptest, now i'd like to redo the test using the blind review method, but not sure how to put in my answers on 7sage).

Hi there,

Tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. See the example GIF below:

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• 438 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@16cmazloum said:

Hi there,

Tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. See the example GIF below:

Oh that's perfect thank you. Is there a way of doing a test directly on 7sage in blind review mode?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@16cmazloum said:

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@16cmazloum said:

Hi there,

Oh that's perfect thank you. Is there a way of doing a test directly on 7sage in blind review mode?

Hi there,

No, on the Digital Tester, you must complete the timed test before you are able to do your Blind Review.

On the Answer Sheet you can enter your Blind Review answers only using the method as shown in my previous comment, but this will affect your Analytics if you do not also score your timed answers.