Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a study buddy/accountability partner

seriouslyseriously Alum Member
edited June 2020 in Study Groups 199 karma

Hi all!

I'm looking for someone who wants to communicate regularly about progress/questions--someone who will keep me on track and motivated. I work full time so most communication would have to happen online, but I can guarantee that I'll be a reliable partner!

For context, I've been studying for about a year. I'm planning on taking the August test.

Comments

• stanfillsamistanfillsami Core Member
    9 karma

Hi would love to help and be your accountability partner!

• heyitsjudyheyitsjudy Member
    65 karma

Hey! I'm also looking for a study/accountability partner! I also work full time

• njumaiannjumaian Member
    edited July 2020 10 karma

I'm interested! I'm starting this summer and taking it next June if that's okay

• Number oneNumber one Yearly Member
    15 karma

Hey all! I'm in - I work full time as well and I have about 20 hours of study per week! let me know if you guys are interested :)

• cpimtavcpimtav Core Member
    3 karma

Please I NEED an accountability partner/partners. I am devoted to studying but can't seem to stay on track on my own.

• mmagnolia20mmagnolia20 Core Member
    13 karma

Hi, I am taking the August test as well and am interested in an accountability partner or group!

• rschwartz2022rschwartz2022 Member
    52 karma

I'd be down! I'm not sure when I'm taking the test but I'm interested :)

• jegosi215jegosi215 Member
    97 karma

Yeah sure! Send me a message

• seriouslyseriously Alum Member
    199 karma

I would be down to start a group! Does anyone have an idea of how to go about that?

• BLS231196BLS231196 Alum Member
    74 karma

Hey, I am definitely interested!

• SaulGoodmanSaulGoodman Member
    111 karma

I'd love to join this group!

• LegalSeahorseLegalSeahorse Member
    edited July 2020 60 karma

I am also taking the August LSAT and working full time. Let’s connect and keep each other accountable! What platform works best for you, Seriously? We could do Zoom, Facebook... Is there an option on here?

• ritsnairritsnair Member
    5 karma

I am new to studying for the LSAT and am looking to join a group to be more accountable with my study schedule! Would love to join this one, but if I am a little too inexperienced with the test and anyone is interested in a group for new test-taker's, let me know!

• ChampwaleChampwale Member
    31 karma

I would also love to join this group.

• lsatprep1994lsatprep1994 Alum Member
    12 karma

Have we found a platform to form the group everyone?

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    edited July 2020 262 karma

I am also registered for August, would love to join!

• jbelote81jbelote81 Core Member
    3 karma

I too would love to join the group.

• seriouslyseriously Alum Member
    199 karma

Hey guys! I started a groupme: https://groupme.com/join_group/60578308/0P28eEp4

• HarveySpectraHarveySpectra Member
    42 karma

I'm new to this platform, and just recently started studying for the LSAT, although I'm not sure when I'm going to take my exam I really would love to be a part of an accountability partner/group