Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full Proofing the LG section

in Logic Games 476 karma

Hi,

I watched the video for LG full proofing method and wondered if the strategy is to complete the 10 clean copies or stop when we have both speed and control.

Thanks!

Comments

• 1058 karma

After you are getting the LG done in time and making the proper inferences, table the game for a week and try it again. At that point, if you completed it in time and confidently made the correct inferences, I would say you mastered it and can move on.

• 476 karma

Thank you!

• 124 karma

@Bagelinthemorning said:
    Hi,

I watched the video for LG full proofing method and wondered if the strategy is to complete the 10 clean copies or stop when we have both speed and control.

Thanks!

What video are you talking about? Do you have a link?

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Tbh i dont like doing a game 10 times i like doing it once and revisiting it after a few weeks. Idk i get the point is to know the inferences but if you are just doing it over and over it seems more like memorization. You have to be able to get the inferences on your own on test day obviously so i feel like just knowing the inference and then moving on to another game is just as efficient.

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

Every1 is Diff but I personally feel better doing 10x just to leave no stone unturned. Plus if you've memorized the answers thats ok. As long as you eliminate each of the wrong answers for a sufficient reason. Also, spread out the games. Don't do the same game 2x in a day as to avoid memorizing it.

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    edited July 2020 591 karma

I would do those games that I didn't finish within suggested time at most twice a day. Then I'll do them again the next day, at most twice. If I succeed to finish them under time, I would put them aside and revise them a few days later. If I still couldn't finish them under time, I would try again the next day, until I succeed, then I'll revise them a few days later. Doing the same games more than twice a day makes me bored lol

• J.A. BettigJ.A. Bettig Alum Member
    105 karma

Personally I choose 10 random logic games daily! It allows me to see the same games multiple times, but I’ve found that the longer intervals between them help me reinforce the underlying inferences. Fool proofing definitely works, but with this twist I can ensure that I’m not simply remembering the answers.

• 476 karma

Thank you! These are really great ideas. It helps to know how 7sagers tailor the system to their strengths.