Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transition from drills to full timed sections

sakethsaran1998-1sakethsaran1998-1 Alum Member
in Logic Games 246 karma

I just finished fool proofing games from 1-35 and I was consistently doing most of them all right within time once I got a hang of it. I took two full timed sections today and scored -4 and -5. I did my blind review (before seeing my results) under timed constraints and managed to get a -0 and -1. Is this a transitioning issue that will go away once I do full sections more frequently or do I have to approach sections differently?

Comments

• 1058 karma

If you were fool proofing games consistently well then your score should smooth out after taking a few more sections. That is completely normal to miss a few more when you are starting to take timed sections.

If you do happen to get a game mid section that seems extremely difficult then save it for last. Otherwise, LG section strategy is not too complicated!

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

Practice more timed sections before you go into PT phase. I think doing PT is just doing four timed sections. So if you can do a timed section well, you're probably doing a PT well if you also cope with fatigue well.