Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official June 2020 LSAT-Flex Discussion Thread ⚖

2»

Comments

• r_millzzr_millzz Alum Member
    28 karma

@savannah said:
    171! Thanks JY!

CONGRATS!!!!

If you don't mind answering, what was the curve? How many wrong did you get in order to get a 171?

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

Congrats @noonawoon @savannah ! Would you share your experience with LR difficulty comparing to PT 60, 70 and 80?

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

@ciacduan I don’t notice large variation between PTs in terms of LR. I do sometimes come away from a PT thinking the RC or LG was extra hard or extra easy, but never really the LR. Sorry I can’t be more helpful! Also thanks!

• omw2_95th_percentileomw2_95th_percentile Core Member
    83 karma

Any major differences between Flex and Lawhub PT software?

• sickomodesickomode Member
    142 karma

@"bostonwilliamson-1" said:

it's identical, the proctor just gets you to log on to your lawhub account and the flex is just added as another test

• omw2_95th_percentileomw2_95th_percentile Core Member
    83 karma

@sickomode said:

@"bostonwilliamson-1" said:

it's identical, the proctor just gets you to log on to your lawhub account and the flex is just added as another test

Thank you. I saw in another thread you crushed it. Congrats!

• mkravlsatmkravlsat Member
    8 karma

I recently took the June LSAT-Flex after completing the core curriculum and the majority of the practice tests and scored a 165. While I know this is a relatively good score, I'm disappointed as I was consistently scoring in the high 160s on PTs and even had one PT as high as 177. I was nervous on test day (my first LSAT attempt) but didn't feel myself panicking or freezing on one particular question. I just felt that I was going more slowly than usual, particularly on LG (my worst section), forcing me to rush through the last game with only 3.5 minutes (perhaps I did get stuck on the first game which I found uncharacteristically hard, but not hard enough to warrant skipping, my mistake).

As I start studying for the August exam, I'm wondering if any of you have had similar disappointing experiences on the LSAT and what you've done to re-motivate yourself to hit the books. I was feeling so good about my progress, but it's hard to feel excited or know what to do differently (seeing as my studying SEEMED to be working so well, but didn't end up panning out as I hoped it would on the real thing).

Also curious about how much you all think the different distribution of weight assigned to each section of the LSAT flex worked against someone like me whose worst section is LG. How much does the difference between 25% and 33.3% really matter?

• BibimbobBibimbob Member
    40 karma

Just a quick Q— does anyone know if ProctorU stops testakers after every 35min of ea. section? Or do they just give us lump sum 105min-ish in total for us to complete three sections freely?

• ARMANC74ARMANC74 Member
    210 karma

@mkravitz96 the difference between 25% and 33.3% matters about 8.3% to your mark lol. Its as simple as that, based on your comment, what seems to have dropped your score from the high 160's is LG