Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supplemental Work

Drini925Drini925 Member
edited November 2013 in General 67 karma
On top of the syllabus created for us in this course, should we be doing our own outside work? Should we be aiming to take 1-2 (or more) practice tests on our own a week?

Comments

• Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited November 2013 3438 karma
    Of course everyone would have their own differing perspective on this but I would say first get a basic hang of the course...cover the syllabus from the shortest course i.e. the LSAT complete and then do as many timed tests as possible with proper blind review ...I personally think that doing tests without at least going through the entire syllabus is a waste as prep tests are valuable resources...but yes you should do as many tests as possible: 2 a week if you are not working is ideal - if you are working, 1 per week is the MAX you ought to do...I got advice regarding the frequency of testing from J.Y.
  • Drini925Drini925 Member
    67 karma
    No, that sounds pretty fair. Because my fear was utilizing all the practice tests before actually KNOWING what I was doing. Thanks :)