Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When did improvement begin for you guys?

chanyoungleechanyounglee Member
in General 95 karma

First time posting here, I just bought the 7Sage Course. So I started prepping for the LSAT two months ago using the LSAT Trainer, and I noticed after my 4th PT test that my score hasn't changed much at all--it went from 151 to 155 to 156 to 153 today. But, I blind review'ed my LR section today and scored a -1 while in the realtime test I scored -9 for that section. Does this mean I improved? Why is it that during real time tests, I am performing so much worse? Is a two-month time period too short to expect improvement?

I'm feeling rather lost and down--I'd appreciate any tips or insights you guys can share...Thanks guys.

Comments

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

The tests are not the same so some will be better than others. You have to see how you are overall improving in a section like if in 2 tests you are getting -5's in games instead of -9's. My diagnostic was 151, my high PT was 168. I was stuck in the high 150's for a long time until I worked RC and LR and got up to 163 a ton of times. The uptick was extra RC work. It all takes time. If you have more questions PM me.

• jackmmmmjackmmmm Yearly Member
    103 karma

On my first 5 PT, I saw very little improvement. My diagnostic was 147, but now I'm scoring around 168. It takes time and effort, but improvement does come!

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

It took 3.5 months for me to go from 151 diagnostic to a 157 real. I didn't start seeing big gains into the 160s until month 5. It takes time. People study for this test for years.