Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I enter my Blind Review Answers?

briansmolinbriansmolin Member
in General 6 karma

Hi all. I just signed up and entered my answers for a test I had already completed on Lawhub. I then went through that full test again on Lawhub, blind review style. How do I enter my blind review results? Currently it just says my blind is the same as my score. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

On the digital answer sheet click on the question number and it will drop down a second tier of abcde in blue which are your blind review answers.

• FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
    120 karma

A blind review journal might help

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2020 850 karma

@briansmolin said:
    Hi all. I just signed up and entered my answers for a test I had already completed on Lawhub. I then went through that full test again on Lawhub, blind review style. How do I enter my blind review results? Currently it just says my blind is the same as my score. Thanks for the help!

Hi there,

When you are entering answers in the paper format of a PrepTest, you can enter your blind review answers by tapping on the question number. Tapping on the number will show a new set of answer choices for the blind review answers. See GIF below:

I hope that helped. Please let me know if you have any further questions!