Webinar w/ Former Reader at Michigan University School of Law + Edit Giveaway

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited June 2020 in Webinars 7272 karma

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday, May 27, at 9 p.m. ET, I'll host a webinar with Gail Dauer, the former first reader of all applications at the University of Michigan School of Law and the newest member of the 7Sage Admissions team! Gail will shed light on how Michigan’s admissions process worked, when she gave files with low numbers extra consideration, and what made her pause as she read files with high numbers. You’ll get a chance to ask your questions at the end.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:cookie: After the webinar, we’ll award one attendee a free Edit Once (see https://7sage.com/admissions/enroll).

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

→ Please register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_d1AMlym0S12cEjki6rgAVQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Comments

• DarklordDarklord Alum Member
    586 karma

Please post the recording online afterwards! I am not sure if all 7sagers (myself included) will be able to stay for the entire webinar

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

@Darklord we will!

• TLG_TexasTLG_Texas Core Member
    16 karma

SO EXCITED!!

• JerseyLife49JerseyLife49 Alum Member
    95 karma

What time will the webinar be held? It just says "at ET"

• sk144404sk144404 Core Member
    237 karma

Looking forward to it! I added the event to my google calendar - it requires giving access to view and edit my calendar - does anyone know if we are able to rescind that permission after the event and if so how?

7272 karma

@JerseyLife49 🤦‍♂️
    9 p.m. ET

• randyyyy98randyyyy98 Member
    61 karma

I registered, but I am only applying to Canadian Schools. Is the information transferrable?

7272 karma

@mirandasciberras some of it will be, but a lot of it probably won't be. Sorry about that!

7272 karma

Congrats to @"GRESA.MURATI", the winner of our Edit Once giveaway!

• DarklordDarklord Alum Member
    586 karma

Hi, when/where will the webinar recording be posted?

• naomi10234naomi10234 Live Member
    16 karma

Has this webinar been posted anywhere?

• ZlawyeredZlawyered Member
    140 karma

This is great, thank you!