Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

151-173 in 2 months. Thank you so much 7sage!

seabec5310seabec5310 Core Member
in General 346 karma

I can’t believe this is real, I’m still waiting for the email telling me they made a mistake. I can’t thank J.Y. enough, every time I took a PT I could hear him saying “that has nothing to do with the stimulus! I don’t even know what this is trying to tell me” when I read the answers haha.
I hope everyone did well and I can’t stop thinking about those who lost their scores, I hope LSAC does their best to fully compensate them.

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Congrats!

• consistencyiskeyconsistencyiskey Core Member
    131 karma

Congratulations!! This is amazing and motivational for a lot of us! Can you please share your studying hours/day, how long you've been studying for the LSAT, what worked and what you might have done differently?

• seabec5310seabec5310 Core Member
    346 karma

@consistencyiskey said:
    Congratulations!! This is amazing and motivational for a lot of us! Can you please share your studying hours/day, how long you've been studying for the LSAT, what worked and what you might have done differently?

Sure!! I’ll do that later today :)

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Congrats!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@seabec5310 Congratulations!

• orianariquezesorianariquezes Core Member
    66 karma

congratulations! that seems like a dream come true! would you mind sharing your journey from those two scores (time frame, studying habits, # of practice tests)? I am not doing too good and need all the help I can get

• sushilover930sushilover930 Core Member
    76 karma

Congratulations!!!! We are all super proud of you <3

Following.

• ZMeg97ZMeg97 Member
    21 karma

Congrats! This is amazing! I would also love to hear more about your journey and study habits!

346 karma

@"Blair W." said:
    Congrats! This is amazing! I would also love to hear more about your journey and study habits!

I posted some studying tips and I think you can find them on my page under discussions :)

346 karma

@orianariquezes said:
    congratulations! that seems like a dream come true! would you mind sharing your journey from those two scores (time frame, studying habits, # of practice tests)? I am not doing too good and need all the help I can get

I posted about my study habits and number of PTs, I think you can find it on my page! :)