Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

final score update, 138 --> 165

in General 310 karma

Hi all! I want to post an update since I sat for my second/final test and I hit my goal, increasing my score a total of 27 points from my initial diagnostic over a year and a half. I went from the 9th percentile (yes, you read that right) to the 91st percentile! It wouldn't feel right to end my LSAT journey without a final post to the community that helped me achieve this. Again - THANK YOU to the entire 7sage family; I want to give back, so please reach out to me if you want.

Good luck to everyone this cycle and to all who are just starting out. Know your hard work will pay off, and most importantly: be patient with your brain. There are so many resources for encouragement, theory, practice etc. and it can be a bit overwhelming but you have to find what works for you. There was a point in my studying where everything just sort of clicked, and once you see the test in that degree of transparency, the whole studying process changes. It isn't that you can suddenly zero out on every section easily. Instead, it feels as though you were playing 1v1 basketball with an NBA player in a barely lit room for a couple months and the lights are fully turned on. It's still a freaking professional basketball player but at least you know what you're working with.
Moving from stage "lights barely on" to stage "lights fully on" is attainable, but cannot be rushed. Us humans have a tendency to want to cut corners. Imagine trying to cut corners while trying to beat Michael Jordan one on one. YOU CAN'T CUT CORNERS WHEN LEARNING THE LSAT. Read that twice if you need to.

Comments