Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule

in General 124 karma

HELP

I'm trying to set my study schedule for the Nov 14 test and it's stating that it will take me 1.3 years to complete the course. I've tried to change the weekly hours, but I'm still getting crazy study schedules. Suggestions?

Comments

• ish_sm1998ish_sm1998 Member
    24 karma

following!

• lipkin.15lipkin.15 Alum Member
    55 karma

if you only have until november, you will not fully complete every aspect of 7sage with the time they allot for all items. you will have to either make the lsat a full time job, spend less time on certain aspects, or take the test at a later date

• consistencyiskeyconsistencyiskey Core Member
    131 karma

Hmmm, I just tried it and it worked. I input November 14th as the end date and today as the start date...the study hours were automatically greyed out and I did not enter anything. I then hit make custom schedule and it automatically allocated 55 hours/week in 3.7 months.

If you manually enter your study hours/week that may be the issue where the system divides 900 hours by your study hours/week

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@KatetheStudent said:

HELP

I'm trying to set my study schedule for the Nov 14 test and it's stating that it will take me 1.3 years to complete the course. I've tried to change the weekly hours, but I'm still getting crazy study schedules. Suggestions?

Hi there,

The Study Schedule is based on the dates you would like your LSAT studies to start at and how many hours per week you would like to work. Therefore, if you would like your Study Schedule to start on July 31, 2020, and you would like to study for 20 hours per week, the Study Schedule will generate the amount of time it will take you to work through the Syllabus at 20 hours per week. In the example GIF below, I put in May 10, 2020 as my start date and 20 hours as the number of hours I will like to study per week. The system generated an end date March 20, 2021. See the GIF below:

If you would like to study for 15 weeks, and you enter a start and end date, the Study Schedule will generate the number of hours it will take you to work through the Syllabus in 15 weeks, including taking PrepTests, Blind Reviewing, and watching explanation videos.

I hope this helps! let me know if you have any further questions!

• 124 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@KatetheStudent said:

HELP

Hi there,

The Study Schedule is based on the dates you would like your LSAT studies to start at and how many hours per week you would like to work. Therefore, if you would like your Study Schedule to start on July 31, 2020, and you would like to study for 20 hours per week, the Study Schedule will generate the amount of time it will take you to work through the Syllabus at 20 hours per week. In the example GIF below, I put in May 10, 2020 as my start date and 20 hours as the number of hours I will like to study per week. The system generated an end date March 20, 2021. See the GIF below:

If you would like to study for 15 weeks, and you enter a start and end date, the Study Schedule will generate the number of hours it will take you to work through the Syllabus in 15 weeks, including taking PrepTests, Blind Reviewing, and watching explanation videos.

So bottom line is that starting now and looking at the November administration is unrealistic according to 7sage because of the hours I would need to put in on a weekly basis?

• 124 karma

@consistencyiskey said:
    Hmmm, I just tried it and it worked. I input November 14th as the end date and today as the start date...the study hours were automatically greyed out and I did not enter anything. I then hit make custom schedule and it automatically allocated 55 hours/week in 3.7 months.

If you manually enter your study hours/week that may be the issue where the system divides 900 hours by your study hours/week

Apparently from now to Nov 14 I don't have enough hours to complete the program. I just thought it was an error.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@KatetheStudent said:

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@KatetheStudent said:

HELP

Hi there,

So bottom line is that starting now and looking at the November administration is unrealistic according to 7sage because of the hours I would need to put in on a weekly basis?

Hi there,

The Ultimate+ course comes with every PrepTest ever released by LSAC (95+) and the Study Schedule recommends12 hours to complete each PrepTest. This includes Blind Review and going over questions you've missed with video explanations.

If you're crunched for time, we suggest you take 10 PrepTests though that's not ideal. Ideally, you make more time. If you can't, then take just 10 PrepTests from the 60's and 70's.

Let us know if you have any further questions.