Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get a copy of official score report?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

I was asked by a tutoring place today to provide a copy of official score report. How do I get that? I cant see where to find it.

Comments

• 65 karma

It should be on your LSAC account, You go to the LSAT part of your LSAC account; Go to your home page and then scroll down to the LSAT Registration; Click on the "Registrations and Statuses" Box, then scroll allllll the way down (depending on how many applications/LORs/etc. you have on there) and you will see a box at the bottom with each and every test date, then PDF's of scores and Answers sheets and if the test was disclosed then you will see the actual answers/score conversion and other PDFs. The only thing I couldn't find on there was the actual test so u can hopefully just look it up on the 7sage or LSAC Prep plus site, just look for the date you took the test (hopefully it will be the same version you took, but you may wanna check and make sure, since everyone doesn't get the same version)

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@georgiannajd2b said:
    It should be on your LSAC account, You go to the LSAT part of your LSAC account; Go to your home page and then scroll down to the LSAT Registration; Click on the "Registrations and Statuses" Box, then scroll allllll the way down (depending on how many applications/LORs/etc. you have on there) and you will see a box at the bottom with each and every test date, then PDF's of scores and Answers sheets and if the test was disclosed then you will see the actual answers/score conversion and other PDFs. The only thing I couldn't find on there was the actual test so u can hopefully just look it up on the 7sage or LSAC Prep plus site, just look for the date you took the test (hopefully it will be the same version you took, but you may wanna check and make sure, since everyone doesn't get the same version)

I scrolled down. But next to my two Flex takes all the boxes are green with an arrow. The legend says that means "not yet available." Have you taken the Flex and are able to get an official score report?

• 65 karma

@lexxx745 I haven't taken it yet. I'm taking it in October. How long has it been since you have taken it? If you haven't received your actual score from LSAT (which I'm assuming you have since it's been over 3 weeks since you posted), then it wouldn't be there until you receive your score. If you cancelled your score it won't be there at all I don't think. Anything outside of those options, I'm not very helpful, sorry.