Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group?

sebramirezsebramirez Member
in Study Groups 101 karma

Hey all,

I'm trying to get together a group for studying via zoom/FaceTime and/or group chat for quick feedback on studying and questions.

I was scoring low 160s but finally broke 166 and 171. Wanted to study with people that are motivated and want to get their score as high as possible.

Comment or shoot me a message and let's see if we can work something out!

Comments

• gnarlydingusgnarlydingus Core Member
    8 karma

Hey I'm currently testing in the high 150s low 160s and would like to get in on some group work to help w motivation.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

Hi I am just beginning my studying, using 7 sage and the trainer, but am very motivated and aiming for around 165. I am up for a study group :)

• JordynGriffinJordynGriffin Core Member
    52 karma

Hi! My name is Jordyn, Ive been studying for about 2 months using TheTrainer. I discovered 7sage a few weeks ago, and I would love to be apart of a study group :). I am averaging low 160s, but my goal is to get 172ish.. Zoom or ft work for me!

• johnsherzodjohnsherzod Member
    9 karma

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. My name is John. I am currently averaging low 160's for BR, looking for a study group to help each other out. Zoom or FT works. Lmk, good looks.

• Jonathan-6Jonathan-6 Core Member
    edited August 2020 14 karma

Hi, my name is Jonathan and I'd be down to join the study group. I haven't taken too many PT's but have hit high 150's to low 160's. I'm down to join your study group if it's not too late. Thanks.

• stefunny11stefunny11 Free Trial Member
    8 karma

I would love to join a study group! I have been taking a Kaplan class and using the trainer and could use some group work to hit the higher 160's!

• AmericanInJapanAmericanInJapan Alum Member
    73 karma

Hello! My name is Eric and I just started on 7Sage but have been studying since January. My most recent PT was a 173. Would love to join a study group as I've only self-studied and could use some motivation for the October LSAT!

• ClevelonClevelon Core Member
    edited August 2020 72 karma

Hey everyone, I'd be happy to join a group. I've been studying since June and will be taking the October LSAT. Just started on 7Sage this week. I'm hoping to consistently break 170 leading into the test. Thanks!

• lisaa143lisaa143 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Hey all! Would love to join the study group as well. Taking the exam this month and been using the trainer.

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    edited August 2020 634 karma

+1 here - just joined one but would be great to be part of another as well. currently averaging 169-171; trying to get into 173-175 range consistently

• astroturfastroturf Member
    4 karma

taking the october test - would love to join!

• allisonlainez01allisonlainez01 Free Trial Member
    44 karma

I’d love to join!!

• 8 karma

I'm shooting for a 173 or higher. If you start a study group, I'd like to join. If there are too many people we could also separate into groups!

• ceceliaprvceceliaprv Core Member
    18 karma

I'd love to join as well! Taking the October 3rd test

• Aarnav511Aarnav511 Member
    11 karma

I am averaging mid 160's and am planning to give the August and, if necessary, October tests. My goal is around 172. I would love to join a study group to share some things that helped me and learn what has helped others. RC is my main area of concern.

• allisonlainez01allisonlainez01 Free Trial Member
    44 karma

Hi everyone ! I would like to join!!

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

Interested!

• 43 karma

Hi I have recently hit a plateau in the high 160's and would love to consistently break 170's! Very interested in a study group! Specifically to review practice tests and find weaknesses and helpful tips!

• elena-levelena-lev Member
    93 karma

Would love to join! I'm in the same boat as a lot of others are — averaging in the 160's & looking to break 170.

• nathalielponce-1-1nathalielponce-1-1 Free Trial Member
    73 karma

Interested :)

• TiffanyBTiffanyB Member
    26 karma

Hey! I would love to join a study group. I’m hoping to break 170.

• n.bee127n.bee127 Core Member
    edited August 2020 20 karma

Hi, I am interested in joining this study group! I have been studying for the past couple of months using 7Sage and am planning on taking the October LSAT.

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    611 karma

Very interested

• Matthew.ersekMatthew.ersek Member
    3 karma

Id like to join as well

• TiaK0419TiaK0419 Alum Member
    61 karma

interested!

• rabed18rabed18 Core Member
    19 karma

Currently scoring around low 160's. Highest 166. Would love to join the study group to get different perspectives on how to improve the score.

• Destined4GREATERDestined4GREATER Core Member
    66 karma

I am interested!

• Utility BillUtility Bill Core Member
    74 karma

Hey, would love to join this group! Would love to get a group of 3-4 on a consistent weekly basis.

Also, anyone reading this interested feel free to dm me.

• leticia_cachuleticia_cachu Free Trial Member
    3 karma

Interested!