Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuesday and Saturday 3PM PDT Group Blind Review Sessions

OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
edited August 2020 in Study Groups 634 karma

Hi 7Sagers -

There have been a couple posts/discussions about forming study groups. To take a concrete step in that direction, I'm writing this post to inform the community that I will be holding blind review sessions on the following dates, for the following PT's, over google meets:

Tuesday 8/11 - PT 79
Saturday 8/15 - PT 80
Tuesday 8/18 - PT 88
Saturday 8/22 - PT 89

I'm taking the August flex - am averaging around 170 right now but really trying to get it consistently into the 172-174 range. Strongest section right now is LR, with really variable performance on RC and LG.

During my last swing at the LSAT 2 years ago I found group blind review tremendously helpful, as verbalizing rationale for correct/incorrect answer choices helped reinforce the right logical processes, while attempting to defend the wrong answers often allowed me to catch and self-correct my logical errors, or otherwise have them elucidated by other members.

The process for each session is one person will read out their selected answers to each question, any deviations among other members will be recorded, and each question with a deviation will be discussed. We'll also discuss any questions without deviations but that any one of the group members flagged with uncertainty.

Sessions will be at 3PM PDT. If you're interested, please send me a DM with your email address so I can add you to the calendar invite.

To keep the groups small enough to remain productive, I'll post here when any one of the sessions gets 3 sign-ups, at which point it will be closed. Accordingly, please only sign-up if you have a definite intention of joining.

Many thanks,
Hari

Comments

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    edited August 2020 634 karma

Update on Availability:

Tuesday 8/11 - PT 79 - 2 spots remaining
    Saturday 8/15 - PT 80 - 1 spot remaining
    Tuesday 8/18 - PT 88 - Full
    Saturday 8/22 - PT 89 - 3 spots remaining

634 karma

Spaces are filling up fast, folks. Get it while it's hot!

Tuesday 8/11 - PT 79 - 2 spots remaining
    Saturday 8/15 - PT 80 - Full
    Saturday 8/22 - PT 89 - 3 spots remaining

634 karma

Hey folks, final update. We're all filled up but do still have one space open for tomorrow's BR session of PT 79. First person to DM me gets it! 😃

Tuesday 8/11 - PT 79 - 1 spot remaining
    Saturday 8/22 - PT 89 - Full

edited August 2020 634 karma

All spaces have been taken 🙌

Thank you 7Sagers for the overwhelming positive response!

Tuesday 8/11 - PT 79 - Full
    Saturday 8/22 - PT 89 - Full

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

What is the time and timezone of the meetings? I'm interested but live overseas and will need to arrange my schedule.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Also, I'm interested in organizing my own if there is still interest. It would be morning or night US time, at the preferences of those interested.