Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study group October test

mlhinklemlhinkle Member
in Study Groups 292 karma

I am looking for a couple of people who are struggling with RC.. for the October test.. currently scoring in the 150's -160's.. I am wanting to do one passage per day timed and then do a blind review as a group.. for example one test = 4 days worth of passages.. If interested please message me and I will get a group going.. I have friends who did this and they went from -10/-12 in RC to -2/-3.

Thanks,

Madison

Comments

• 26 karma

Hi Madison!
    I’m interested and can set time aside for this. Please let me know how we can collaborate.

• ThePaintedLadyThePaintedLady Core Member
    4 karma

Hey guys! I have a GroupMe chat that I just started with 3 other LSAT takers. Its brand new but we are planning on taking PTs and reviewing over Zoom together. We are actually starting tomorrow off with PT 60. Let me know if you guys want to join!

For some context, my cold diagnostic was a 158 with a 163 BR, I took that a month ago and since then my highest BR has been a 168. Most of us are scoring in the 150s currently. There is one girl seriously struggling with RC and we are hoping to help her out tomorrow!

• 180blueeyes180blueeyes Member
    25 karma

I'm very interested! Taking in November

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

Yes, Id love to join can you send the groupme link? I'll take pt 60 today.

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

https://web.groupme.com/join_group/61230798/72KRTRtL

Hey guys,
    I messaged you each individually, but here is the link for the group me.. usually I do extensive blind reviews.. I dont want to burn through random pt's so it would be nice to kinda do things in order.. if you guys would like we can pick a prep test in the groupme, and then do the RC passages in order 1-4 and then move on to a different prep test once we complete a full test.. just so that we get accurate scores by not picking random passages from every prep test.

• sarahc14sarahc14 Core Member
    103 karma

I would love to join also! I want to get to -2/-3 as well, what is the groupme?

• Saijal PatelSaijal Patel Alum Member
    26 karma

I would like to join as well! When are we doing this?

• emmacharleyemmacharley Member
    88 karma

I'm interested as well! Really struggling with RC (-7/-8). Happy to start a second group if the first one is getting too big

• Lawyer LoochLawyer Looch Alum Member
    105 karma

Hey! I would LOVE to be included in this!!!

• bloms22sbloms22s Member
    5 karma

Interested, would love to be included

• lmdooooolmdooooo Member
    43 karma

Hey Madison! Interested. I am taking the Octorber one.

• catherinedavey12catherinedavey12 Core Member
    1 karma

Hello all! I am interested in joining as well.

• jme234180jme234180 Core Member
    41 karma

Hey! I would love to join

• AnaKSandovalAnaKSandoval Free Trial Member
    17 karma

Hi! I would love to join! I am taking the October one as well!