Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missed a rule due to not scrolling! Simulating look and feel of flex/digital?

picklerickpicklerick Core Member
in General 43 karma

I just tried the 2nd logic game from PT8 - did it as a problem set.
I was COMPLETELY stumped. completely. i guessed on 4/5 questions.
then on blind review, I realized that scrolling was necessary to see the last, and most important, rule.

I would hate so much for this or something like this to happen on the actual LSAT.
how similar/different is the 7sage problem set/prep test platform to that of LSAC's?
is scrolling for additional rules a factor on the digital LSAT?
is the system for greying out answers you rule out the same?
what's the best way to simulate the actual digital environment?

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Yeah I know how you feel, I would get super frustrated when I would miss the last question on a section in a PT because I would forget to scroll that far. The good thing is making these errors now, on tests that don't count, will help you remember not to do to them on the actual test.

The real Flex is very similar to the 7sage digital test tool. Just remember to always scroll to the bottom on passages/games and to make sure you don't miss the last question in a section

• picklerickpicklerick Core Member
    43 karma

Ahh thanks for the reply, super helpful. It would suck to study exclusively through books and YouTube, as many seem to do, and then have that happen on the test - you might not ever even know. Thankful for 7sage

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Yeah that's true, but remember that before the digital test people could make other careless mistakes like with bubbling. Good luck on your exam!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Also make sure to do PTs with the LSAC format