Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you get a coupon?!

PrayForMePrayForMe Member
in General 32 karma

So I signed up for the August LSAT and have decided to push it back to October, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get get the coupon for the Ausgust flex. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4572 karma

Call them and ask to reschedule your august :)

• 769 karma

What does the coupon do??

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

So when you signed up for august, and it turned out to be FLEX, they ask if you want a coupon for a later date or you want to take august

if you decided to take august, the coupon goes away. If not, you got a coupon and you could push it back. But if at that point you decided to take august you dont get a coupon

• SandwichelleSandwichelle Alum Member
    234 karma

If you just go ahead and cancel your August test, through ProctorU and LSAC, and then you register for October, when you go to check out, the LSAC website will say you have a "coupon" or credit and would you like to use it for the October test. I did this for July/October, so I saw it first hand!

• PrayForMePrayForMe Member
    32 karma

Update: Thanks everyone! I just called LSAC and asked if I can cancel the August test and get a coupon- it doesn't show up on your account immediately but it'll appear at checkout when you sign up for a future test. The deadline to do this is 8/21. That whole process only took about 5 minutes, but I still need to cancel it through ProctorU