Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

International October Flex Takers

Kris4444Kris4444 Member
in General 266 karma

According to the email, they're going to try to be more accommodating for international test takers this time around. How hopeful is everyone that this'll work out? Are you going to try to reach out to LSAC if you can't get a good time slot? Anything else you're doing to prepare for the worst? Would love to hear what worked for people since taking the test at 6AM did not go well for me... And any encouragement you have for international test takers since there's so many more barriers for us T.T We can at least support each other!

Comments

• jk3997jk3997 Free Trial Member
    106 karma

Yes please! I would love to organize something so that we can test during normal times this time! Maybe we could collaborate with those that have more leverage, such as Dave and Jon from powerscore? I really want to take the test this time during "normal" morning hours.....

• An_SkywalkerAn_Skywalker Member
    160 karma

the problem is we're all scattered around different time zones so it's hard to figure out the most common denominator. For example, I'm in China, which is UTC+8, which means 10am here is 10pm in New York. Unless they greatly expand the range of time slots, I don't see any good options here for me.

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

Yeah the language they used in the email was so ambiguous it made me nervous. I guess hope for the best and prepare for the worst... I might try to get in contact with them if I end up with a really inconvenient time slot but they might not even respond before the test.

• VibrioVibrio Alum Member
    edited August 2020 625 karma

They are only saying "try to be more accommodating"?
    Since we now have to take LSAT online, why can't we have the same number of test dates as North America? Does anyone know if we can register for Nov from Asia?

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

@Vibrio said:
    They are only saying "try to be more accommodating"?
    Since we now have to take LSAT online, why can't we have the same number of test dates as North America? Does anyone know if we can register for Nov from Asia?

I'm pretty sure we can still only take international tests, frustrating as that is.