Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Import Tests from Prep Plus - 7Sage Forum

Import Tests from Prep Plus

christalmelodychristalmelody Core Member

Hi all! I'm new to 7Sage, but have taken numerous tests directly through the LawHub Prep Plus subscription. I think my accounts are linked, but is there a way to import all the tests I have already taken into my 7Sage account so that they can be taken into account for analytics?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@christalmelody said:
    Hi all! I'm new to 7Sage, but have taken numerous tests directly through the LawHub Prep Plus subscription. I think my accounts are linked, but is there a way to import all the tests I have already taken into my 7Sage account so that they can be taken into account for analytics?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

Sorry. we do not have an option to automatically import the PrepTests you have completed in LawHub to your 7Sage account.

However, it is possible to fill in and score your answers using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created if you have access to that PrepTest. If you don't, then you automatically get the Answer Sheet.

If you want to change between digital and paper, tap the "Convert" button. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the opportunity to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. After you enter your answers, tap the "Save and Score" blue button to view your results.

After you enter your answers on the Answer Sheet, tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• christalmelodychristalmelody Core Member
    10 karma

Great, thank you!

• Jannyboy_16Jannyboy_16 Core Member
    66 karma

So on LawHub when you take a test on there, they will keep your answer sheet on file that you could view after?

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    868 karma

@Jannyboy_16 said:
    So on LawHub when you take a test on there, they will keep your answer sheet on file that you could view after?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if LSAC's LawHub site will keep your answer sheet on file. I think it would be best if you ask them directly.

However, if you enter and save your answers on the answer sheet in your 7Sage account, you'll be able to keep your PrepTest data and view them using your Analytics.

I hope that helped, but please let us know if you have any further questions.