Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Degree (summary) GPA vs. Cumulative GPA

Looking at my academic report and wondering which GPA schools are looking at. Or do they care about both?

Sent in my transcripts two weeks ago and they were processed today without sending me an email. Just an FYI for those wondering about when theirs will be processed!

Comments

• 150 karma

I was wondering the same thing, I took a gap year and I was in community college, so do they intake the entirety of my college career?

• listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
    127 karma

@jaishaldhimar said:
    I was wondering the same thing, I took a gap year and I was in community college, so do they intake the entirety of my college career?

Yup they intake your entire college career so they will need your community college transcripts. I believe the only time they wouldn't need a community college transcript is if you took a course there after graduating from your undergrad institution.

• 769 karma

Where do you look at your academic report? Do you have to buy CAS first?

127 karma

@"Christina Walton" said:

Yes! You have to first purchase CAS, then send in all your transcripts. Then when they are processed you click on "manage transcripts" and it will take you to a page where you can click "academic summary report."

• 769 karma

Thanks! Do you have to take the LSAT before you purchase it?

@listentothewindblow said:

Yes! You have to first purchase CAS, then send in all your transcripts. Then when they are processed you click on "manage transcripts" and it will take you to a page where you can click "academic summary report."

127 karma

Thanks! Do you have to take the LSAT before you purchase it?

@listentothewindblow said:

Nope! I bought CAS when I registered for my test