Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a study buddy. PTing 165-168. Goal 170+

Looking for a group to do group BR 2 or 3 times a week! I'm in MT time, but can try to work with other timezone. Looking for people with a similar PT range that want to score 170+. I'll be taking the October exam :)

Comments

• jennyma2224jennyma2224 Member
    45 karma

I'm in the same boat, PTing 164-168 and taking the October exam! I'm in Central Time and am pretty flexible with time.

• NodthenarbNodthenarb Member
    24 karma

Also within the range and writing in October. I'm in PST but would love to join the group.

• lizzogonzolizzogonzo Member
    628 karma

Hello I am also interested! I'm in the low 160s but I'm aiming for 170+. I am in PST as well!

• Adept_CoAdept_Co Free Trial Member
    edited August 2020 5 karma

Hi, I would like to join this study group as well - I’m in EST

• lipgerationlipgeration Core Member
    44 karma

Hi! I am in a very similar situation with PT and goal scores and would love to join the study group. I am in EST. Writing in October and very flexible on time.

• Tori98765Tori98765 Member
    105 karma

I am also in a similar situation, can't seem to break the ceiling of 170+, stuck in the 160s. Would love to join, I am in PST time zone.

• thegidkidthegidkid Core Member
    24 karma

Pting 165-170, taking in october, PST would love to work with other people

• prinsophie87prinsophie87 Core Member
    15 karma

Hi similar range here! I'm PST and taking August and October tests. Would love to join!

• sa12gillsa12gill Member
    78 karma

Hi! Similar range here, taking in October, in PST, and would love to join as well.

• Allison_24Allison_24 Member
    31 karma

Similar range and taking Oct administration as well. PST--would love to join!

• jgodelmanjgodelman Member
    edited August 2020 51 karma

Taking october. Low 170's avg. going for mid 170s in oct. Pacific time zone

• tyler-vontyler-von Live Member
    4 karma

Hitting 169-173 in last 5 PT's and would love to join! Taking October.

• rexdychesrexdyches Member
    15 karma

I am definitely interested! I'm in MT time, PT-ing low 160's, but shooting for 170+!

• fudgiethequailfudgiethequail Core Member
    75 karma

Similar range, PT'ing 164-166. Going for 170's. Would love to join in! EST time, flexible.

• Tori98765Tori98765 Member
    105 karma

I created a Discord server if you guys are familiar with that as a place to collaborate, you can join the server link below if interested:

https://discord.gg/sh2Qtx

• ericchoi12ericchoi12 Member
    31 karma

I'm in the same situation, I'd like to join as well!

• cmcaleaveycmcaleavey Core Member
    8 karma

I'm in similar situation with similar goals and would also love to join! Writing the Oct. exam. I'm in EST but am very flexible with time

• RyanazRRyanazR Member
    208 karma

Hi, I am in a similar situation, and am taking the November test. Would love to join!

15 karma

Hi new commenters! Pls join the discord if u are interested : https://discord.gg/sh2Qtx

There is a big group joined so don't be shy

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

When I attempt to join that discord it says the link is invalid. Do you know why that would be?

2054 karma

Has it expired?

15 karma
    2054 karma

Thanks, that one worked.

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

Hi I was just trying to access from my phone and the link expired. Would you please send another one? Thank you!

• Alperyilmaz31415Alperyilmaz31415 Core Member
    15 karma

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. How does group BR work?
    Also need a new discord link please and thank you!

• 10 karma

Same. Would kike to contribute but need an updated link.

15 karma
  • bellamaxbellamax Member
    68 karma

I'm also in this range and trying to consistently score 170+!

For people that are also struggling with this: how're you planning on improving during this last ~month before the October flex? I've been doing 3 tests per week ever other day (have done 15 so far)/BR on the other days and I feel like I'm plateauing.. Would love to hear what your approaches are!

• harrisreharrisre Core Member
    5 karma

I've been around 148-152. Would like help with LR and RC (weakest section)

• LSAT AbleLSAT Able Member
    137 karma

Hi! I've been scoring 162-163 with RC and LR being my strongest sections. Would love to collaborate with a study partner (perhaps someone needing help in LR or RC and who is good at LG).