Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deleting an irrelevant "taken" PT?

picklerickpicklerick Core Member

I tried a practice test shortly after starting 7sage to see how the interface looked and felt, with no intention of finishing the PT. My score of 120 is sticking around despite not having actually taken the test "for real." Not a big deal, but it's kinda messing with my analytics and the trends I see. Is there anyway to clear this out of the system?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@picklerick said:
    I tried a practice test shortly after starting 7sage to see how the interface looked and felt, with no intention of finishing the PT. My score of 120 is sticking around despite not having actually taken the test "for real." Not a big deal, but it's kinda messing with my analytics and the trends I see. Is there anyway to clear this out of the system?

Hi there,

Yes, you can delete the PrepTest data by tapping the "Delete" button in the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.