Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tutor Needed

BrockeveBrockeve Member

Hello,

I'm really struggling with LR. Im getting approximately -10. I've been studying since march and finished the LSAT trainer but I also work full-time. I don't think I will have time to go over the whole 7Sage curriculum. As such, I'm looking for a tutor for one month to help me prepare for the October LSAT. #help

Comments

• kchurichkchurich Member
    70 karma

I too am looking for a tutor, ~-9/10 as well for October so if there is someone else responding to this post, I also am in need!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @kchurich and @"evelyn.pesantez"

We have a a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a ⭐️ member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.