Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big mistake!

rosiekwgrosiekwg Alum Member
in Logic Games 10 karma

I didn't realize it at the time, but what I considered to be my proactive, go-get-em study technique of making my own problem sets of Logic games to practice has now spoiled almost ALL of the practice tests I have access to! Doing the games in the test, I keep coming across ones that I have done before. Beating myself up right now, I wish I had thought to check if they were the games from the Ptests I was going to take in the future. It's still good practice, but I don't think my scores are genuine. Not sure what to do :(

Comments

• MustangGT42MustangGT42 Member
    49 karma

I think you'll be A-ok. LG is like a muscle, the more you use it the better it gets, especially with repetition. Think of those games that you've already done as foolproof opportunities, and go back and review the ones you hadn't taken before to get a sense of how you'd do with 4 new games as opposed to 2 or 3. I wouldn't worry about it too much. You can also create your own LG section from games you haven't taken before and use that score to estimate you overall score in the PT if you want. Good luck!

• snelllasnellla Core Member
    103 karma

I think that its OK too. I sounds like you were just pulling random ones, but either way you should be OK. I would just keep an eye out in the future. I have now done all of the recent prep tests before Aug, but I am going to take October as well, so it will be all review.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

It's still good practice to do repeat material! Especially repeat material you haven't touched in months. I would still miss questions on repeat questions from months ago lmao