Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harder Logic Games

gvvert957gvvert957 Core Member
in Logic Games 24 karma

I've been scoring increasingly high on my practice tests lately, driven mostly by the fact that I've managed to get my Logic Games errors down to zero. However, looking at my analytics, I've realized that many of the tests I've taken recently have had LG sections rated only one or two stars out of five for difficulty. I'd like to practice on more difficult LG sections so I know that I'm not just taking easy sections, but I can't seem to find any (unless I'm mistaken, you cannot view the difficulty rating of a section until after you've taken it).

Does anyone have any recommendations for which tests have the hardest Logic Games sections? It seems as though the vast majority of these tests have very easy games, and I don't think that this is due 100% to my skills increasing. Are there LG sections rated 4 or 5 on the difficulty scale? Is there a way to see difficulty ratings before taking the test? Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

Comments