Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 2020 Study Group

phiferv514phiferv514 Member

Hi! I just took the August LSAT, but I think I'm going to take the November test, too. I'm currently scoring in the low-mid 160s, but I'm hoping to reach the high 160s/low 170s by Nov. Please let me know if you want to study together! (Currently living in the EST)

Comments

• gtaylorlgtaylorl Member
    17 karma

Hey there - I am taking the October test but I’m in a similar boat! I’d love to study with someone. my email is galditaylor@gmail.com

• xoxo.sonjaxoxo.sonja Member
    1 karma

Hello! I would love to be scoring how you are and i take the LSAT in November. What have you been doing, what is your study schedule like?

• booksandcoffeebooksandcoffee Core Member
    107 karma

Hi! Are you applying this cycle? rulathab97@gmail.com

• phiferv514phiferv514 Member
    18 karma

@"xoxo.sonja" said:
    Hello! I would love to be scoring how you are and i take the LSAT in November. What have you been doing, what is your study schedule like?

It's been quite a long process haha. I took a 2.5 month prep course about a year ago, but I was plateauing in the high 150s so I took about a 6 month break. I then read Mike Kim's "The LSAT Trainer," and it finally boosted me to the low-mid 160s. I used his 3-month study schedule and it definitely kept me on track. I also used LawHub's practice exams and 7Sage's explanation videos, but I didn't start going through those really until I finished the book. Just taking the time to go through each question was super beneficial.

• j.harrisonj.harrison Member
    57 karma

Hi! I'm taking it in November as well. Diagnostic was 160... 80% thru core curriculum so I'm targeting high 160s/low 170s as well. jharrison.berg@gmail.com