Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October Study Buddy-

jk3997jk3997 Free Trial Member
edited October 2020 in Study Groups 106 karma

Hello!

I am looking for a study buddy so that we can motivate each other and also work through/review some difficult questions together. I believe mental wellbeing is super important, so I would prefer working with someone who is a good communicator that has (or tries) to have a positive attitude toward the LSAT!

I have gone through the Powerscore LG and LR Bibles, LSAT Trainer, JY's LG videos, and Loophole. I have completed every PT from 50-89....and working on foolproofing LG
I would say my weakest section is RC and strongest section is LG, but I really want to do well in every section because each part is weighted equally now.

Please message me or comment if you're interested! Thanks :)
Also open to tutor recommendations (especially those that have experience helping retakers)

Comments

• goforbrokegoforbroke Core Member
    320 karma

Hi @jk3997! I'm not taking the October exam, but just wondering of all those resources you listed, which one you found most helpful for LG and LR?

• Hey I'm in. My goal is 170+ and my current 10 test average is 168 with a few 171s mixed in. Strongest section is LR (overing around -2 missed) while games is my worst at -4.8.

Let me know if you're interested.

• martinxi679martinxi679 Member
    281 karma

Hey I am interested! Also aiming for the October exam and scoring around 169-173. Similar to you, my strength is LG and my weakness lies in RC.
    Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

• mrmurphy815mrmurphy815 Member
    edited September 2020 91 karma

@jk3997 said:

I am interested. I’ve been PT-ing in the low 170s and took the August flex (though I think I did a bit worse than my PTs) and I’m retaking in October with a goal of mid 170s. I’d say RC is my worst section too. I’m capable of -2 on a good day but sometimes dip to -6. I used LSAT Trainer and LSAT Hacks for a curriculum