Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Score

svalada399svalada399 Member
edited September 2020 in General 5 karma

Hi Guys! I keep taking LSAT practice tests and my score remains the same - 140. I really want to take the LSAT in November as I am already registered, is 2 month enough time to raise my score to a 155? Does reviewing practice tests help a lot in increasing scores? I am getting the hang of logic games pretty well and reading comprehension I am not worried about. The logical reasoning section is really hard for me. Does anyone have any tips? I really want to start applying for law school but I feel like I will never reach my goal. HELP!

Comments

• Definitely is ample time to raise your score, don't stress! It's HIGHLY recommended to Blind Review your tests afterwards, as this is one of the key sources of seeing where you go wrong and thus improving your score. You may want to learn about & practice certain types of questions as well before jumping into repeatedly taking practice tests, otherwise you'll be fairly unprepared for them. Utilize the 'Course' section to learn about question types and improve within each section. Good luck.

• jlewis2618jlewis2618 Member
    69 karma

I want to reaffirm the importance of Blind Review!

You will begin to recognize patterns in LR and increase speed.

Also, rep out logic games frequently, noting the common deductions you can make from the rule sets; they tend to repeat.